- Precio habitual
- $49.99 USD
- Precio habitual
- Precio de venta
- $49.99 USD
- Precio unitario
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. In humans, it accounts for one-third of the total protein mass and plays a vital role in the structure and integrity of joints, skin, and hair. Regular collagen is a large protein that may not be well absorbed by the body. This is why we use hydrolyzed collagen. Hydrolyzed collagen is broken down into smaller proteins (peptides), which have shown to be more easily absorbed in the digestive tract. Once absorbed, the body uses the proteins to protect and rebuild connective tissue.
Our Collagen Powder is a potent, halal-certified formula designed to support various aspects of everyday health. It is made with the finest natural ingredients, including our patented TRAACS® Magnesium and hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides sourced from whitefish. Hydrolyzed collagen has several health benefits; it helps to promote the integrity of joints and combats the adverse effects of aging by improving the quality of skin, hair, and nails.
So, why collagen powder? It has been suggested that our ability to synthesize collagen declines as we age. This decrease in our ability to make collagen is thought to occur as early as 25 years of old and persists every year thereafter. This inevitable drop can lead to an inability to repair joint tissue, dry skin, wrinkles, and damaged and unhealthy hair. That’s where our Collagen Powder comes in.
enefits of taking collagen from our halal-certified Collagen Powder may include:
- Improved connective tissue synthesis
- Support of repair and health of joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
- Improved skin elasticity, hydration, and smoothness
- Support of healthy hair and nails
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 8-12 fl oz of water, preferably taken on an empty stomach.
- Magnesium - Over 90% of magnesium in the body is located in the connective tissues. Magnesium has shown to modulate the synthesis and degradation of both collagen and elastin, a protein located in connective tissue that helps it to maintain a healthy shape.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is essential for the body’s production of collagen. It is an essential cofactor for the two enzymes required for collagen synthesis.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen - Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. In humans, it accounts for one-third of total protein mass. Collagen supplementation has shown to reduce joint associated pain and skin wrinkles and has demonstrated improvements in skin tone and hair health.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It is a protein made up of amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine, all of which help our body's connective tissue, skin, hair, and nails stay as healthy as possible.
HOW IS COLLAGEN HALAL-CERTIFIED?
Unlike most collagen supplements that obtain their peptides from non-halal sources, the collagen peptides in this powder are naturally obtained from halal-approved white fish. Our collagen product complies with all halal requirements for safer consumptions and your peace of mind.
WHO IS THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR?
Our Collagen Powder is ideal for adults looking for joint support and healthier skin. Our Collagen Powder can also help battle the physical signs of aging.