- We only ship with USPS
- We are located in Hawaii. Most orders arrive between 5-10 business days (after leaving our warehouse).
- The Post Office's best shipping option is Priority Mail. With 5-10 business day average transit times you never have to wait long to get a package. There is delivery confirmation and tracking on all Priority packages that you can track.
- This option is available for customers that live close enough to our warehouse to come pick their order up. It will always be free. Note that not all items you are able to check out with may be available for pick-up right away. We will call you as soon as your entire order is ready for pick-up. If you are curious when it might be ready, please give us a call and we will let you know an approximate time you can pick the order up. Most times, they are available within an hour.
- We strive to ship your order out within 24 hours, usually much quicker. Our customers are constantly shocked by how fast we ship orders out because we understand that you want your products as fast as humanly possible. It is a rare occasion when an order doesn't ship out within 1-2 business days, but we will contact you to let you know why your order hasn't shipped if there is a delay or if some action is required on your part. Please note that on, or around Holidays, processing times will be slowed down. Please also allow extra time over the weekend. You will get an e-mail from us when your order ships and it will include your shipping info along with your tracking number(s).
- The USPS is the only service that picks up on Saturdays. You will get a tracking number for all orders on our site.
- You will get an email with the tracking information as soon as the label for your package is printed. If you lose your shipping e-mail, you can still track your order by logging into our site and you can review your shipment that way. If for some reason your order has not arrived in the time it was scheduled, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 808-342-5436 for info, and we can track it from here.
- We can ship to PO boxes with no problem! You must choose the Priority Shipping option though. Be sure that your PO box address is on file with your credit card company if you pay by credit card, in order to make sure there are no delays in shipping.
- We do ship to APO/FPO military addresses with no problem! We have shipped orders to military addresses and many more every day. The shipping fees are the same as if you are shipping to the USA... not higher!
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL
We have worked hard to find the best possible international shipping methods! Our goal has always been to make it easy for people outside of the USA to order from us. We get many e-mails from customers who appreciate our fast and reliable international shipping.
- International Priority Mail Service (5 - 15 Days): These shipments are delivered by your local post office and will take about 5 to 10 business days to arrive (not including time the package may spend in customs clearance). This method is reliable and tracking numbers are available to customers for all packages that are shipped with this method.
- Delays are rare but will depend on the customs agency and rules in your country. Our customer service team will keep track of your shipment and work to make sure you receive your order quickly!
- Our shipping rates are based on the weight of your package and its final destination. Please contact our team for more information.
- It is your responsibility to check if the products you have ordered are allowed in your country before you order. If your package is stopped by customs and returned to us, we can give you a full refund minus shipping and return shipping (if applicable) costs when we receive the package back. Unfortunately if your package is seized and destroyed we are not able to offer a refund.
- Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of our control, some international orders get stopped by the customs agency in your country.
- Sometimes packages may be stopped and inspected by Customs officials at the border of your country. In our experience these inspections are quick and easy, but in some cases it may cause a delay in your package arriving. Usually these delays will be shown in your tracking information.
- If customs decides that your package cannot enter your country, it will be returned to us. In this case, you will be issued a full refund minus shipping and return shipping costs when we receive package back.
- It's also important to understand that you may be charged duties & taxes by your government at the time of receiving the package (although based on our experience this is rare). The duties & taxes laws vary greatly from country to country, so it's best you check the laws in your country. If you refuse to pay the duties & takes charge when accepting the package it will be sent back to us and we'll refund you the full amount minus shipping and return shipping costs.
All prices on our site are shown in US dollars. All foreign payments should be made in this currency. If you order by credit card, the credit card company will automatically convert your currency to US dollars and pay the appropriate amount.
We cannot be responsible for any customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply in countries outside the United States. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office, although we will ship any products you order to the address you provide. The laws are different in every country, they change often, and we cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility is yours to check with your country's Customs office to see if your country allows the shipment of products you ordered (or wish to order) to your country.
We will do our part and follow the exact directions in your order. We will ship the products that you pick to the address that you provide. We will give you the best service and ship it very quick at the rates that we have agreed to on our site. If for whatever reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. Most orders make it through customs fine; however, most orders that are stopped are returned to us. Also, if the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, you are still responsible for any shipping charges. You pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility.
By ordering from our site you are stating that you agree to the above paragraphs. Don't worry though, we rarely have problems with international shipments and almost all products are legal in almost all countries.