- 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Increased Muscle Mass
- Boost Performance
- Increase Endurance
What is Creatine Monohydrate?
- Creatine is a performance staple and has been studied and used by athletes for decades. Use creatine to build lean muscle, improve performance, increase muscle mass and strength, and aid your recovery.
- A fuel source - Creatine supplementation allows for faster ATP formation, thus more energy for strength and weight training
- A non-essential nutrient made naturally - While the body naturally produces creatine in the kidney and liver, it is stored in the body's muscles and used for activity
- A simple compound combined with a water molecule
- Extensively studied and widely used
Creatine Monohydrate & It's Benefits
Creatine is composed of three different amino acids: glycine, arginine, and methionine. This combination, when added to a water molecule (H2O) forms Creatine Monohydrate. Creatine, as mentioned above, supplies energy from increasing ATP formation in the body. In addition, Creatine also draws water into muscle cells making them more hydrated.
What are the benefits?
- Helps muscles produce more energy
- Supports other muscles
- Improves High-Intensity Exercise
- Speeds Muscle Growth
- May reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Safe and Easy to Use
Adults take 5 grams (1 scoop) 2-3 times daily, mix with water or your favorite sports drink. May also be mixed with pre-workout.